Home > Server Error > Asp Net Server Error In Application
Asp Net Server Error In Application
It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. ASP.Net such that your users will not be able to If the xml file is unable to be rendered by the browser and throws error, then you can find the place where the tags are not well formed or invalid character(s) get redirected here
The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off". " This error might occur due to two scenarios. 1. Solution 1. If the above solution is not working (i.e. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16682724/how-to-solve-server-error-in-application
How To Fix Server Error In '/' Application
The web.config file is not well formed or having invalid characters and the application is not able to pick up the settings from the same. Sorry for the inconvenience ..." . 2. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of This article applies to .NET - ASP.NET 1.0, 1.1 Versions.
- How to book a flight if my passport doesn't state my gender?
- Then it would be much easier to test these solutions.
- I am interested in someone that has the 3.5 SP1 (.NET 2.0 SP2) installed and is still seeing the problem.
- share|improve this answer edited Feb 25 at 14:35 answered Feb 25 at 5:36 Tony L. 3,92431829 add a comment| up vote 2 down vote I had this problem, and for me
- plz mail me at [email protected] Reply Alok Kumar says: January 28, 2010 at 3:45 am We had removed the action tag and it worked for us.
- What's that got to do with rendering web pages?
- This installed .NET 2.0.00050727.1433 .NET 3.0.4506.648 and .NET 3.5.????? (not sure of the rest of the version) Does any of this make sense?
- I received this message until all customers closed the website or refresh their browser to get the new version.
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 7:51 AM ASP.NET | Back to top Related Posts on Geeks With Blogs Matching Categories Angular - redirect to login after user session exp... There is an error in the application's logic with the inputformat, Type etc., and you have set the Custom Error Mode in the web.config to "On" and not specified a default Things worth noting is Web.config is case sensitive and even trailing / leading spaces can cause the above error. Server Error In '/' Application. Runtime Error even after setting the custom error mode to On, the same "Server Error" occurs, then the likely chance is that your web.config file is not well formed and has invalid characters
Geeks With Blogs Geeks with Blogs, the #1 blog community for IT Pros Start Your Blog Login Harish Ranganathan 375 Posts | Set the custom error mode to "Off" to view the error.