Note the Path column for all these failure messages. Understand that English isn't everyone's first language so be lenient of bad spelling and grammar.
Aspnetcompiler Error Aspconfig Could Not Load File Or Assembly Oracle Dataaccess
Insults are not welcome. Read More Here An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. 3> AspNetCompiler: The command exited with code 1. 3> Done executing task "AspNetCompiler" -- FAILED. 3> Done building target Msbuild Aspnetcompiler Error Aspconfig Could Not Load File Or Assembly DETAILS ATTACH A FILE EDIT THIS ITEM Assign To Item can only be reassigned when it is active. Requiredtargetframework Was it addressed in VS2013?
An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. [c:\Build\24-7\Web Application\Site.metaproj] my compile target: I'm very new to this so Once I removed the reference, all things worked. Would you provide some further information about your solution? A Procedure Imported By 'microsoft.visualbasic.activities.compiler.dll' Could Not Be Loaded.
- One of the fix would be to copy the dependency files and copy them over to the bin folder.
- Thank you for sharing your solutions & experience here.
- share|improve this answer answered Jul 30 '12 at 15:33 Jason 111 add a comment| up vote 1 down vote We had this error when switching our hosting environments (to the new
- Issue Tracker Community Forum Online Help Early Access Program Product Blog Screencasts Twitter TeamCity Submit a request Sign in TeamCity Community TeamCity General Topics New post 0 ASPNETCOMPILER error ASPCONFIG: Could
- I'll try installing the sdk if you can provide a link :) –Jim Geurts Jun 16 '10 at 17:31 @Jim I assume you tried: msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569263.aspx Although it looks from
- Any other thoughts?
I don't believe the VS SDK will help me here. We could clear the problem only after we removed references to other VisualBasic libraries in the projects, and then clearing the build's bin-directory. –Abel Dec 9 '10 at 15:17 add a I changed it to the 64bit version and it worked :) Marked as answer by Ego JiangMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, June 18, 2012 6:22 AM Thursday, June 14, 2012 9:29 http://dis-lb.net/could-not/aspnetcompiler-error-aspconfig-could-not-load-file-or-assembly.php share|improve this answer answered Jul 12 '12 at 14:21 Holf 3,29112244 add a comment| up vote 1 down vote The simple solution that worked for me was to modify the TargetFrameworkVersion
After going through each csproj file and updating values to 4.0, everything is working as expected. Aspnet_compiler You can download them and run them. Those class libraries were referenced by my website, so the system assemblies got copied to the bin folder along with the class libraries.
This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL) Top Experts Last 24hrsThis month OriginalGriff 175 David_Wimbley 170 John Simmons
Posted by Net Industries on 12/4/2013 at 12:11 PM Issue confirmed: still active in Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web. We are rerouting this issue to the appropriate group within the Visual Studio Product Team for triage and resolution. Is the empty set homeomorphic to itself? Mvcbuildviews Your Email This email is in use.
You will see alot of "SUCCESS" status messages.