Home > Asp Net > Asp Net Error Handling Global Asax
Asp Net Error Handling Global Asax
The page displays the same message to remote and local users. So why would I duplicate this code in everyone of my pages? –Maxim Gershkovich Oct 25 '11 at 2:53 @MaximGershkovich exactly, I would put error handling code on Application_Error The ExceptionUtility class in the example has two static methods: one to log the exception, and one to notify system administrators. This will allow you to consolidate the logging and notification parts of your exception handling in one convenient place. http://dis-lb.net/asp-net/asp-net-mvc-error-handling-global-asax.php
This is for the 'lift the application back on' - I hope this is what you wanted. There are several overloaded signatures for this method. its contains 2 Language.I want when a user entered a url in lang 1 section, and it does not exist show pagenotfound by lang1 and too to lang2. Example The following example is from a complete code sample in Complete Example for Error Handlers.
Asp Net Global Asax Application Error
C#VB Copy <%@ Page Language="C#" %> First, you have to be sure to set a reference to the System.Diagnostics namespace. Asp Net Global Asax Session Start
- This requires a registry tweak.Create a key with the name of your application under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Evenlog\Application\) and grant security permissions to ASPNET user.
- Can Customs make me go back to return my electronic equipment or is it a scam?
- Browse other questions tagged asp.net or ask your own question.
- Terry Sign In·ViewThread·Permalink Re: demo.global Daniel Miller1-Oct-13 4:23 Daniel Miller1-Oct-13 4:23 Hi Terry, The Demo.Global class is defined in the file named "Global.asax.cs".
- How to protect an army from a Storm of Vengeance Least Common Multiple Finding file name οf currently open file in vi on terminal How to programmatically open the Special Character
- Sign in using Search within: Articles Quick Answers Messages home articles Chapters and Sections> Search Latest Articles Latest Tips/Tricks Top Articles Beginner Articles Technical Blogs Posting/Update Guidelines Article Help Forum Article
- The original exception object is not available, but the original requested URL is in the query string.
Return to the Default Page