Home > Application Error > Application Error W3wp.exe Ntdll.dll
Application Error W3wp.exe Ntdll.dll
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. The most recent process was an issue with an IIS Worker Process and had a date/time stamp that matched the application error in the event log. Share this:TweetLike this:Like Loading... http://dis-lb.net/application-error/application-error-1000-ntdll-dll-w3wp-exe.php
UI=Check online for a solution (recommended) UI=Check for a solution later (recommended) UI=Close UI=IIS Worker Process stopped working and was closed UI=A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Reply wouteronline... 20 Posts Re: Crashing w3wp.exe with ntdll.dll May 17, 2010 04:20 AM|wouteronline55|LINK I added the registry key including the values. You can run !threads to get a list of managed threads in the process. Do I have to enable the dumping somewhere?
We have some difficult decisions ahead and appreciate any info. leak commented Nov 25, 2015 Got the same issue here. Both sites have a custom exception handler UseExceptionHandler(blah => blah), UseIISPlatformHandler() and UseMvc() calls in the Startup.Configure method. One of them additionally has some authentication setup and UseStaticFiles(), but as it affects both I don't think that's relevant.
it says OS Thread Id: 0x1f80(39) Unable to walk the managed stack. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up IIS app pool crashing with exception 0xc0000005 up vote 4 down vote favorite 4 My app pool keeps crashing when I use Already have an account? Where will this dump show up?
I accepted a counter offer and regret it: can I go back and contact the previous company? Thanks. Why is this a problem for us? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12282249/iis-app-pool-crashing-with-exception-0xc0000005 There are two folders: 'Temp' and 'Microsoft'.
However, since then the process has crashed two times but there is no dump generated by Debug Diagnostic. I used the default folder: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps. I'm not sure where to even begin to troubleshoot the issue. Note that only one w3wp crash comes out per recycle, despite us running two sites (and can see two HttpPlatformHandler entries in the event log to indicate them starting).
- We in fact were able to narrow down our search to Oracle's Data Access Components (ODAC).
- http://forums.asp.net/ Thanks, Girish Marked as answer by Aiden_CaoModerator Monday, March 19, 2012 3:31 AM Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:40 PM Reply | Quote All replies 0 Sign in to vote Hi,
- In my case I am migrating an ASP.NET MVC application from IIS6 to IIS7.
- Initpub) share|improve this answer answered Sep 5 '12 at 14:10 Rahul 1,02421225 I think that could be the issue.
- The console can be launched from the command line by typing WERCON.
- Windows will notify you if a solution is available.
- UI=&Close LoadedModule=c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe LoadedModule=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\pcwum.DLL LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll LoadedModule=c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\IISUTIL.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll LoadedModule=c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wphost.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll LoadedModule=c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\nativerd.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\XmlLite.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\ktmw32.dll LoadedModule=c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\IISRES.DLL LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll LoadedModule=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
After building our solution, we publish to the artifacts directory. mrsheepuk commented Jan 22, 2016 I can confirm what @leak has said there - I downloaded the installer from the link provided by @rramachand21 on 19/01/2016 and installed it, it upgraded You'll need to upgrade the app for it. asked 4 years ago viewed 15220 times active 10 months ago Related 11Is it safe to run a pool under NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE?177How to add ASP.NET 4.0 as Application Pool on
But before you do dumps are there any other clues in the behaviour. navigate to this website Error came up like clockwork :) rramachand21 commented Jan 26, 2016 Thanks, trying it out now. Below is an example of the error log you would find in your Event Log: Faulting application name: w3wp.exe, version: 7.5.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bcd2b Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16559, Subtraction with negative result How do I align the view to the local axis of an object?
Contact your administrator for more information. Symbols loaded. Also, none of the displayed values are there. More about the author Okay, but I still have not even addressed how in the world this could be affecting our ASP.NET web application.
I created dump file using dubug diagnostic tool. The process termination code was 0xc0000374 or STATUS_HEAP_CORRUPTION. Google IP address ranges Recent Commentsaditya on How to resolve: Fatal error: Call to undefined function nocache_headers() in /wp-admin/admin.php on line 32Juan Carlos on Error 0x800f0922 while adding DHCP role on
Also, there was not a specific DLL or process referenced in the "Fault Module Name" field.
I tried to Google the error but I can't define the right solution. My \Windows Error Reporting folder in the register did not contain any of the settings mentioned in the article. Reply lextm 6598 Posts MVP Re: Crashing w3wp.exe with ntdll.dll May 13, 2010 06:25 AM|lextm|LINK Can you try to use WER? Our website uses a combination of .net and PHP pages and connects to a number of MySQL databases.
The first is an unhandled Exception which was serious enough to crash the Application Pool which is rare but does happen. For us, the full dumpwhen produced(required an update to rule as this was not set by default in sequence above) was much more interesting. I had actually done that before I figured out I needed the WinDbg to actually process my dump files. click site Back to the top %d bloggers like this:
The process id was '10452'. A few interesting pieces of information can be obtained from the details. I was lost before I found this post!Our issue was a home made url re-writer that at some point got stuck in a loop!Best regards AndreasJohn | Apr 23, 2012 12:06 Is this before the rc1 release (sometime this month), or the RTM release (Q1 2016), or even later?
Browse other questions tagged asp.net iis windows-server-2008 or ask your own question. For Network and Local Services, the folder is %WINDIR%\ServiceProfiles." Lex Li http://lextudio.com --------------------------- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Related Categories Uncategorized 0 Comments Post your own or leave a trackback: Trackback URL Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here... Lot of the crashes are at night, but not on the same time.