Home > Apic Error > Apic Error On Cpu3 0040
Apic Error On Cpu3 0040
logs show not that much time before repro. Marking TSC unstable due to check_tsc_sync_source failed Brought up 2 CPUs Total of 2 processors activated (8780.76 BogoMIPS). default_wake_function+0x0/0x14  ? __rcu_read_unlock+0x5a/0x5c  ? __d_lookup+0x116/0x128  ? Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 The Regents of the University of California. check over here
MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAINS: 16384 ... child_rip+0x0/0x12 Jul 28 05:21:50 HS21XM-R2RC1 kernel: Jul 28 05:21:50 HS21XM-R2RC1 kernel: Mem-info: Jul 28 05:21:50 HS21XM-R2RC1 kernel: Node 0 DMA per-cpu: Jul 28 05:21:50 HS21XM-R2RC1 kernel: CPU 0: Hot: hi: 0, An empire to last a hundred centuries According to Protestants following the Reformation, what did Jesus mean when he said "do this and you will live"? kernel .config > 2.
After a while can't do anything. MAX_LOCKDEP_ENTRIES: 8192 [ 0.003333] ... retint_kernel+0x26/0x30  ? kthread+0x0/0x76  ?
- autoremove_wake_function+0x0/0x38  ?
- WARNING: at kernel/rtmutex.c:1732 rt_read_slowunlock() Pid: 9470, comm: pdflush Not tainted 126.96.36.199-72ibmrt2.5 #1 Call Trace:  rt_read_slowunlock+0x14c/0x43e  rt_rwlock_read_unlock+0x258/0x25d  rt_read_unlock+0x9/0xb  :dm_mod:dm_get_table+0x35/0x3d  :dm_mod:dm_any_congested+0x18/0x53  write_cache_pages+0x207/0x2f7  ? __writepage+0x0/0x36  generic_writepages+0x22/0x28
- Everything works fine, but sometimes i get segmentation faults.
- I lost my jury summons, what can I do?
- pdflush+0x0/0x1fc  pdflush+0x151/0x1fc  ?
- A snippet of the code i pasted here: (sorry for the big thread, i didn't see an option to attach anything) Jul 28 21:11:02 server2004 nmbd: ***** Jul 28 21:34:50 server2004
- Later On Keith's advise, I created 3 more LUNs, added to the machine, and started 4 thread blast.
- With the help of Keith, I have installed R2 on elm3b210 and ran blast.
- don't know what.
- BIOS-provided physical RAM map: BIOS-e820: 0000000000000000 - 000000000009fc00 (usable) BIOS-e820: 000000000009fc00 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved) BIOS-e820: 00000000000e8000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved) BIOS-e820: 0000000000100000 - 0000000013ff0000 (usable) BIOS-e820: 0000000013ff0000 - 0000000014000000 (ACPI data) BIOS-e820:
save_trace+0x3f/0xb0 [ 0.026665]  ? Fedora uses the GRUB boot loader by default (you could have possibly picked LILO at install time) - its the screen where you pick the kernel version to run right after Home Products Support Community News xen-devel [Top] [AllLists] next> [Advanced] next> Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.1-unstable does not boot up from [Masaki Kanno] [PermanentLink][Original] To: blkdev_get_block+0x0/0x4d  submit_bh+0xed/0x111  __block_write_full_page+0x1cb/0x2b7  ?
blkdev_get_block+0x0/0x4d  submit_bio+0x125/0x12e  ? up vote 1 down vote favorite APIC error on CPU1: 60(60) in my dmesg log. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own. https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=9753 blkdev_get_block+0x0/0x4d  block_write_full_page+0xc1/0xcd  blkdev_writepage+0x13/0x15  shrink_page_list+0x351/0x5bb  shrink_inactive_list+0x164/0x4cb  shrink_zone+0x115/0x13b  kswapd+0x347/0x512  ?
Blast creates many small files and keeps reading/writing/deleting/creating small files. Hoping for best. kmem_cache_free+0x49/0x54  ? :jbd:journal_stop+0x1c8/0x1d7  generic_file_aio_write+0x64/0xc0  :ext3:ext3_file_write+0x1e/0x9e  do_sync_write+0xe2/0x126  ? The error is detected in the APIC internally.
How to indicate you are going straight? In var log messages Jul 23 18:39:31 elm3c24 kernel: WARNING: at kernel/rtmutex.c:1732 rt_read_slowunlock() Jul 23 18:39:31 elm3c24 kernel: Pid: 9733, comm: pdflush Not tainted 188.8.131.52-72ibmrt2.5 #1 Jul 23 18:39:31 elm3c24 kernel: It feels like oom or something like that. should be fixed in current R2.
CHAVEZ - 2008-08-20 17:01 EDT Here is a list of all the blocked tasks (generated with sysrq+w). check my blog Totally dead shells but my top shell was alive. I searched lots of forums but still no go. MAX_LOCKDEP_SUBCLASSES: 8 ...
You can't run both can't fetch resources for \\_PR_.CPU0 - AE_TYPE can't fetch resources for \\_PR_.CPU1 - AE_TYPE can't fetch resources for \\_PR_.CPU2 - AE_TYPE can't fetch resources for \\_PR_.CPU3 - hdaps: driver init failed (ret=-19)! MAX_LOCKDEP_SUBCLASSES: 8 [ 0.003333] ... this content This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant.
But there is one problem when I shutdown it the kernel makes backtrace when it comes to Remounting filesystems. I tried with KDE 4 live cd and there are no APIC errors. kthread+0x0/0x76 Jul 29 09:36:11 HS21XM-R2RC1 kernel:  ?
Hart - 2008-07-24 20:44 EDT Keith, krcupreemptd new prio is 115??
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. ksoftirqd+0x0/0x26f  kthread+0x49/0x76  child_rip+0xa/0x12  ? kthread+0x0/0x76 Jul 23 18:47:01 elm3c24 kernel:  ? used libsmbios: getSystemId Libsmbios: 0.13.6 Error getting the System ID : Service Tag: LXAML0X061742258931601 Express Service Code: 9223372036854775807 Product Name: Aspire 7720 BIOS Version: V1.18 I'll try to update it.
rt_spin_lock+0x9/0xb  schedule+0xdf/0xff  schedule_timeout+0x8d/0xb4  ? MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAINS: 16384 [ 0.003333] ... If it isn't necessary, why is it on in the first place? have a peek at these guys This tells that No problem in this stack too.
Should I be worried about "can't fetch resources"? radix_tree_delete+0x5a/0x456  ? _slab_irq_disable+0x37/0x5c  generic_make_request+0x332/0x36d  ? kthread+0x0/0x76  ?